How do we do water transferring?
The Water Transfer Printing process is used extensively to decorate items that range from entire all-terrain vehicles and car dashboards to small items like bike helmets or other automotive trim. Films can be applied to all types of substrates including plastic, fiberglass, wood, ceramics, and metal. For the most part, if the item can be submerged in water, it can be dipped using Water Transfer Printing technology.
Today let us mainly discuss for the printing which is using on the aroma diffuser.
- Fix the aroma diffuser on the holder
- Lay the transfer film on water, start conveyor belt
- Use activator to dissolve the transfer film into water.
- Sink the diffuser to the transfer film and make wood grain
- Take the diffuser out to clean
- Cleaning finish
- Use blower to dry the water
- Clean the water on it
- Wood grain printing finished.Looks great, isn’t it? OK? Any color you want? We can do for you.Want to know more about diffuser, welcome to www.scent-natural.com