Welcome to visit our aroma diffusers FAQ areas. We will select some normal frequently asked questions and give some reference answers here. For more other questions, you can contact us by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or online tools(like skypeid: jeno.strive) for further communication.
FAQs of Services
- 1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a manufacturer, providing OEM & ODM service.
- 2: What’s your main markets?
North America including the US and Canada; Europe mainly including Germany, France, the UK, Spain and Italy; South East Asia including Mainland China, Japan, Korea,
- 3: What is the delivery date for a sample?
Usually about 1-3 days by UPS, FedEx or DHL for items with general requirements.
- 4: Are your products conforming to our standards?
Yes, our products can pass the testings as you require, e.g.: CE, RoHS, ETL, GS, PSE, etc.
- 5: How do you control the quality ?
We control the product quality by IQC, QA on production lines, 100% aging testing before packaging, and FQC before warehousing finished products. We strictly follow the whole quality standards set by ISO 90001.
- 6: What’s MOQ?
Normally our MOQ is 500PCS, but 1000PCS for new models, and even smaller trial orders for certain items are acceptable.
- 7: Can you give us a favorable discount?
Of course, a favorable discount will be offered if the quantity is sizable.
- 8: How do you ship the goods and how long does it take?
We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FEDEX,TNT. It usually takes 4-5days to arrive. By air, by sea are also acceptable.
- 9. What’s your warrantly
2 years warranty, one year longer than others! Our branch in Los Angeles will provide professional after-sales service.
FAQs of Using Aroma Diffusers
- 1.What type of water is recommended use to a Ultrasonic Diffuser?
Only use Room Temp., Luke-Warm or Tap Water (If you have a lot of minerals in your tap water, it is recommended to use distilled or filtered water), do not use Cold, Hot or Hard Water.
- 2.How many drops of Essential Oil is used in a general Ultrasonic Diffuser?
About 2-3 drops of essential oil per 100ml (3.38 Oz) of water, adding too much oil can overwhelm the diffuser.
- 3.Do all your aroma diffuser come with the LED light?
Yes, most do.Please check our manual for more information.
- 4.Is it safe to inhale the mist?
Yes, the essential oil is broken down into finer mist as it helps to absorb easily by our body. There is no harm in inhaling the mist, it rather ads therapeutic benefits that you were looking for so long.